Monday September 11, 2017 at 1069 River Rd., Buxton, ME
SMFNA Meeting @ 1900 Hours
Nominations meeting for SMFNA
Apart from President of SMFNA, we also just learned that we need a new Secretary.
As you know this is a very important position
We need someone who has Microsoft Office and can handle Mail merge.
There are two parts needed to the job:
1) Keep records of meetings, especially decisions
2) Maintain the club membership database
This includes the printing and mailing of the bi-annual membership invoices and follow-up
This should take 4 to 5 hours twice a year, plus a few minutes now and then to update info.
FOLLOWING LINK IS THE PREVIEW INVITE FOR THE NOVEMBER (ELECTION) MEETING
November 13, 2017 Meeting Invite
PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THE MEETING AND GIVE SOME SERIOUS THOUGHT TO THE POSITIONS NEEDED FOR SMFNA
TO SMFNA MEMBERS: AS MENTIONED AT PREVIOUS MEETINGS, YORK COUNTY EMA IS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS FROM OUR GROUP FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
1. HELP IN THE EOC AT ALFRED DURING AN EVENT. THIS WOULD BE HELPING WITH THE RADIOS OR ANSWERING THE PHONES
2. HELPING IN THE MOBILE COMMAND VAN WITH THE RADIOS AND PHONES, WILL REQUIRE SOME TRAINING.
3. USING YOUR PERSONAL RADIO TO MAKE REPORTS TO EMA IN YOUR AREA ON ANY GIVEN SITUATION.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WILLING TO PARTICIPATE IN HELPING OUT DURING EVENTS PLEASE CONTACT:
Southern Maine Members--Items for Sale
firstname.lastname@example.org E-MAIL TO LIST AN ITEM. PLEASE GIVE A BRIEF DESCRIPTION.
BACK TO HOME PAGE